Friday, June 12, 2009

Welcome!



Hi, my name is Megan and through this blog I am going to be keeping you up to date on whats going on at J.Karma Boutique in Old City Philadelphia. If you already know what we are all about then I'm glad you found us here! If you are new to the store then let me just give you an overview. We are a womens accessories boutique with a wide range of jewelry featuring designers from New York to San Francisco as well as local Philadelphia designers. We have a large selection of shoes from comfortable yet fashionable Clarks the Artisan Collection to the hottest Jeffery Campbells of the season. We stock up on the cutest handbags from Melie Bianco, Big Buddah, and more! Come check us out or keep up with us on here. I will often share with you some of my favorite things and will keep you updated on all the new arrivals!




No comments: