Friday, January 15, 2010

One of My Favorite Things.


I'm going to try something a little different. I am going to try to write a post about one of my favorite items in the store. Maybe like once a weekish? I say this with uncertainty because maybe it will be more than that! It seems that everyday I fall in love with something else, not to mention that soon we will start receiving all of our Spring inventory. Oh brother this retail working thing is dangerous...

This is a bracelet that many of you may have seen or even tried on before. This was the first item I wanted to talk about because it was the first thing that came to mind when I decided to post my favorite things. The Jan Michaels Art Nouveau bracelet. This has been my favorite for-ev-er. Jan Michaels is a jewelry designer based in San Francisco and every piece is handmade as we order them. To die for in my book.

No comments: