Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Small Pocket Book..

Is BACK, and there is nothing any of us can do about it. My first thought was oh my, I want every single one of them (This is what gets Jeanne and I in trouble when we on buying trips). My second thought is how in the heck am I going to transition from my big bag to one of these really small bags? My third thought was, well if this is my biggest worry right now I'm in pretty good shape at the moment. HA.

My big bag is my everyday take to work bag, but the truth of the matter is, I don't need all of this stuff and all of this extra room when I'm running my errands. This is where the small cross-body bag comes in handy. I can put my wallet, keys, and chap-stick in it and I am ready to go!

These are some of our favorites right now...





Check out all of our handbags here!

No comments: