Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Longest Handbag Relationship.





I work at a boutique. A boutique that sells handbags. I blame this for my sick obsession with them (and shoes, but  thats a separate post all together). I can't get enough. I see one, I love it, I get it. It's as simple as that folks. With that being said, I tend to switch them up depending on what I'm wearing, the color of my jacket, where I'm going, what I'm doing, and the list goes on and on. After writing the last post I realized that the bag I'm currently carrying (pictured) has now been with me for 3 years in all of it's fringe glory. After making this realization I picked up the bag and and took note on it's condition. On a scale from 1 to 10 this bag is STILL a strong 9! There is NOTHING wrong with this bag. When a customer begins to question the quality of a vegan handbag I pull out old faithful and give them "our" story. The top part of my bag is a tad worn, as you can see in the picture, and this is the ONLY reason you may be able to tell it's age (I bet not a single one of you would have said 3 years old though... just sayin'). When I say a tad, I mean you have to look closely to see the imperfections. The lining is still in tip top shape minus a make-up stain or two, but that happens to the best of us ;)! The zippers and inside pockets are functioning as well as the day I bought it! You  might just say that I love this bag. Can you blame me? Check out the condition it's in!



I should also tell you that I'm not very good at taking care of my things. This bag has been through hell and back. It's a trooper.

No comments: