Monday, March 14, 2011

Something Green..


Yesterday was the Philadelphia St. Patrick's Day Parade! It was so much fun! Everyone and I mean EVERYONE was in their Irish Green. I couldn't help but take note of what people were wearing. For the most part I think people put on every piece of green clothing they own, spray paint their hair/eyebrows green (yes eyebrows, grown men), and put on the funkiest socks they have! The parade goers were looking pretty crazy but these "get ups" have NOTHING on the Mummers Parade. The Mummers are on a whole other level. You know what I mean, right Philly?

Anyway, I on the other hand was decked out in sequins. They weren't green sequins but I felt very festive non the less. So maybe the point of the getting dressed for such festivities is to be obnoxious but here are a few options that are a little more conservative and shall I say stylish. Need a splash of green for your St. Patty's Day celebrations? Let us help!

1. Melie Bianco - "Irene" - $56
2. Peacock Cuff - $19
3. Big Buddha Shoes - "Fine" - $62
4. OlliPop - Jadeite & Jet Ring - $42

No comments: