Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rainy Days at J.Karma..

Today is just a rainy gloomy day. One of those days you want to curl up on the couch, pop in a 'I Love Lucy' DVD, and sip on something warm. OK, maybe your ideal rainy day is slightly different but you understand what I'm getting at here. It's just one of those days.

It's a little quieter than normal here is Old City, minus the groups of middle school age kids on their field trips to our little historic part of the city. Affectionately sharing umbrellas, boys splashing in puddles purposely trying to get the girls wet, the girls giggling and screaming. You get the idea. Young love.

Anyway, here are a few rainy day photos from around the store. Enjoy and stay dry folks!







There is good news! I had to wait a little longer for my coffee at Starbucks this morning so they gave me a coupon for a free beverage of my choice! How nice! I think I'm going to get a venti mocha with an extra shot of espresso, extra chocolate, and extra extra whipped cream. HA!

Sike. I'll prob get the usual. A tall coffee, little half and half, 1 packet of sugar in the raw.
Now that you know what I drink feel free to bring me one whenever your little hearts desire.
Sike again.





No comments: